VA Outpatient Clinic - Morristown
Hours of Operation
About VA Outpatient Clinic - Morristown
The VA New Jersey Health Care System has temporarily closed the Morristown Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) effective March 24, 2020, due to the COVID-19 and the closure of state nursing homes to any visitors or outsiders. Morristown providers and staff have been converted to virtual care at this time and we recommend using telehealth (phone or video) for your scheduled appointments.
To help us address the most urgent needs first, we ask that you use one of our online tools for routine or non-urgent concerns. You can:
- Use Secure Messaging. You can send a secure message to your provider about any health concern or question.
- Download VA Video Connect. Your provider may ask you to consider telehealth for an upcoming appointment. By downloading and learning about the VA Video Connect app now, you can prepare yourself.
- Primary care services for veterans in the New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the East Orange and Lyons Campuses.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
All appointments are scheduled prior to visit.
- Primary Care
- Social Work
- Mental Health
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review