Vets 4 Warriors
Hours of Operation
About Vets 4 Warriors
We keep challenges from turning into crises
Vets4Warriors provides confidential, veteran to veteran peer support. Originally supported by the National Guard Bureau and the U.S. Department of Defense, today Vets4Warriors operates independently of the U.S. military, complementing official government resources available to service members and veterans. We are committed to ensuring that all veterans, service members, their families, and caregivers always have direct and immediate access to a peer who understands their life experiences and the challenges they face, and can provide support whenever they confront an issue, wherever they are in the world.
We believe that there is no physical, mental, or social challenge that we can’t help find a solution for. Regardless of the complexity of the issue, or how long it takes, we will continue to follow up, seek out possible avenues, and pursue different options until an answer is found. We go the extra mile.
We serve veterans of all generations and the entire military community, from those who just put on a uniform, to the caregiver of a veteran who has long since stopped wearing a uniform.
When You Contact Us
- You will immediately be connected to a peer who is a veteran or a member of the military community
- We will listen, understand, and provide support
- Every conversation is 100% confidential
- Everyone we serve is welcome to remain anonymous
- There is no challenge that we won’t help you find a solution for
- We will remain connected and engaged with you after your initial contact, for as long as it takes, until the issue is resolved
Someone is available right now to answer your call
There is no time limit on the duration of your call
There is no limit on the number of times you can call
We will follow up, based on your schedule, until the issue is resolved
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review