Veterans Memorial Homes - Vineland
About Veterans Memorial Homes - Vineland
The Vineland Veterans Home is the state’s oldest continually operating veteran’s home, having opened its doors in 1899. The Vineland Home has been providing services to New Jersey Veterans from every war or armed conflict since the Civil War.
Our new replacement facility was constructed on the same site of the previous buildings and opened its doors in 2005. This new state-of-the-art nursing home can accommodate 300 residents. The Home is Medicare certified and is licensed by the State of New Jersey to provide skilled nursing home services. Additionally, the Home is also certified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to provide long-term care services.
- Outdoor picnic area called “The Grove”, which is utilized for large outdoor events such as BBQs, picnics and family celebrations.
- Several outdoor patio areas, which allow residents and family members to enjoy the outdoors together.
- Paved walking paths that lead to beautiful memorial gardens.
- Two large stained glass windows, extending two stories high, one is located in our state-of-the-art computer library and one located in our chapel.
- Home-like living room areas located throughout the Home.
- Four lane bowling alley, with electronic scoring.
- 50 seat Stars and Stripes Theater.
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop.
- Snack bar and gift shop.
- Bank and NJ lottery.
- Personal laundry services provided on-site.
The New Jersey Veteran’s Memorial Home at Vineland offers a wide array of services to the resident population. These services include medical and nursing care provided by physician’s, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse’s aides.
The Home also offers extensive rehabilitation services such as; occupational, physical, and speech therapy. The Home also has a vibrant restorative nursing program that assists the resident in maintaining the goals that they have achieved in rehabilitation therapies.
Other contract providers offer additional services in our Home. These include:
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Marriage certificate
- Spouse Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce papers (if applicable)
- Military Records (DD 214)
- Medicare Card
- Medical Insurance Cards (Front and Back)
- Financial Documents (Previous 36 month bank and investment statements)
- Federal Income Tax (previous three years)
- State Income Tax (previous three years)
- Power of Attorney/Living Will/Court appointed Guardianship papers as applicable
- Federal VA forms: Medical Benefits 10-10EZ
- Funeral arrangement documentation
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review