Vet Center - Secaucus
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:00a.m. - 8:30p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00a.m. - 8:30p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00a.m. - 8:00p.m.
Thursday: 7:00a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Friday: 7:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
About Vet Center - Secaucus
The Secaucus Vet Center offers:
- Individual and group counseling for Veterans, service members, and their families
- Family counseling for military related issues
- Bereavement (grief) counseling
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
- Community outreach and education
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Employment referral
- Referral of other VA services
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review