11 Getty Avenue, DePaul Center, Building 275
Paterson, NJ 07503
Hours of Operation
Serving All NJ Counties
About VA Outpatient Clinic - Paterson
- Primary care services for veterans in the New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the East Orange and Lyons Campuses.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
All appointments are scheduled prior to visit.
- Primary Care
- Social Work
- Mental Health
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of VA Outpatient Clinic - Paterson