The Veterans Consortium
About The Veterans Consortium
TVC operates a global federal Veterans Pro Bono Program on behalf of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims to represent veterans unjustly denied benefits or compensation earned from military service. Our TVC National Volunteer Corps℠ attorneys also litigate cases that are appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. Our TVC Discharge Upgrade Program℠ represents Veterans before military Discharge Review Boards and Boards of Correction for Military Records.
Would you like assistance in upgrading your discharge?
We can review your case, and provide you with a free lawyer, if you meet all the following criteria:
- Discharged under conditions Other than Honorable (OTH) or Undesirable;
- You have a diagnosis of, or exhibit symptoms of, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), military sexual trauma (MST) or other mental health condition or other mitigating factor; and/or
- We find at least one meritorious argument to present to the Discharge Review Board.
Do You Need Help with Your Appeal?
At the Veterans Consortium, we will review your case and provide you with a free attorney if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a veteran (or qualifying family member of a veteran);
- You have received a denial from the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA);
- You do not have an attorney to help you; and,
- We find at least one meritorious issue we can argue before the Court.
- Guidestar Gold Seal of Transparency, 2020
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review