Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9AM - 4PM
ThanksUSA accepts scholarship applications March 1 through April 15.
- Awards are not renewable.
- Students may reapply in subsequent years if ThanksUSA is offering the same scholarship program.
Qualifications to receive a ThanksUSA scholarship include:
Be a dependent child, age 24 and under (as of application deadline) OR Be a spouse of active-duty, discharged, or retired U.S. military personnel*
- Be current high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or vocational technical or trade school program for the academic year.
- Have at least a 2.00 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale or its equivalent on their relevant academic record (e.g., high school record for incoming freshmen or post-secondary school record for those already enrolled in a college or university, or vocational technical or trade school program).
- Spouses enrolled part time in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited institution are also eligible. Spouses may also use the award for non-degree licensure and certification programs regardless of whether an undergraduate degree has already been completed.
Pathways for Patriots Program
To meet the evolving needs of military families, ThanksUSA launched the Pathways for Patriots program to help bridge the gap between higher education and meaningful employment. In collaboration with our corporate partners, we act as a catalyst for career development opportunities that reveal military family members’ unique skillsets while alleviating their common challenges.
The Pathways program engages corporations from specific industries to create pipelines of military spouses and kids interested in pursuing post-secondary degrees, certifications, and ultimately careers in occupations that companies are struggling to fill. The initiative helps our scholars develop relationships, skills and experience through networking, internships and more.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review