Sanctuary Foundation For Veterans
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9AM - 4PM
About Sanctuary Foundation For Veterans
Sanctuary Foundation For Veterans mission is to deliver and make sure all Veterans and their families have help and resources to elevate them to self sufficiency by providing support services including housing and mental health treatment in the most dignified, expedited, competent, and compassionate manner.
Employment Resources – 1 hr|Free
- Sanctuary Foundation help Veterans to find employment through our resources.
V.A Claim Benefits Inquiry – 1 hr|Free
- These services are available TUESDAY and THURSDAY 10 AM – 2 PM ONLY.
Continuing Education – 45 min|Free
- Sanctuary Foundation for Veterans will help you get in school through our resources
Mental Health – 45 min|Free
- These Appointments Are For Evening Only. Monday, Thursday & Friday – 6-8 PM, Every 45 Mins.
TeleHealth – 45 min|Free
- We can be contacted through telephone every day – 7 AM – 9 AM, 4 PM – 5 PM and 7 PM.
Meet with the Veteran Service Officer – 30 min|Free
- You can meet with the Veteran Service Office for general information or to find out how our service can be of some help to you.
Meet with the Coordinator – 30 min|Free
- Have questions or just would like to know how we can help. You can make an appointment to meet with the Coordinator of SF4V.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review