Salem County Veteran Affairs
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday - 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED
About Salem County Veteran Affairs
Services Offered to Veterans and Their Families
- Phone Counseling: A simple phone call is all that might be needed to make a difference in your life. No matter what you need help with, we’re here for you.
- Filing Claims: We provide assistance in preparing and filing claims in the County Office, in homes or assisted living facilities as needed.
- Veterans Cemetery: Assistance working with funeral directors, obtaining markers and making arrangements for burial in the County Veterans Cemetery.
- Military History: Assistance obtaining military history, awards and discharge papers, whether for the Veteran or family members researching their history.
- Community Outreach: Conducts speaking engagements for educational purposes and participation in community parades, events and functions.
- Special Affairs: Hosts special affairs throughout the year honoring our veterans, such as the “Salem County Salutes Our Armed Forces Enlistees Ceremony”.
- We can help you understand and apply for:
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review