20 Washington Place, Room 433
Newark, NJ 07102
Serving All NJ Counties
About Paralyzed Veterans of America
Are you a veteran with a disability seeking benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs? You and your family member can get assistance with filing VA benefits claims and other services from Paralyzed Veterans of America – free of charge.
Veterans with Spinal Cord Injury and Disease (SCI/D), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), and other service-connected injuries or conditions can seek help by contacting the Veterans Benefits Department within one of our National Service Offices. We have over 70 offices nationwide for your convenience.
- Vocational rehabilitation for veterans seeking employment
- Health benefits, such as prosthetics, home care and mental health treatment
- Housing and auto grants for veterans with qualifying disabilities
- VA Pension, survivor benefits and more
PVA membership is open to anyone who:
- is a citizen of the United States or its territories;
- is a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces and whose discharge was other than dishonorable; AND
- has a spinal cord injury or disease (SCI/D).
Related diseases include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) involving the spinal cord
- Spina bifida
- Spinal cord tumor
- Severe spinal stenosis (causing neurological impairment)
- Transverse myelitis
We welcome veterans with service-connected and non-service-connected disabilities. If your condition is not listed here, please contact email@example.com.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Paralyzed Veterans of America
Leave a Review of Paralyzed Veterans of America
Paralyzed Veterans of America20 Washington Place, Room 433
Newark, NJ 07102