Operation First Response
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm EST
About Operation First Response
Serving Wounded Heroes and their Families
The mission of Operation First Response, Inc (OFR) is to serve all branches of our nation’s Wounded Heroes/Disabled Veterans and their families with personal and financial needs. Services are provided from the onset of injuries or illness, throughout their recovery period and along their journey from military life to the civilian world. Financial aid varies as each case is based on individual needs ranging from rent, utilities, vehicle payments, groceries, clothing, and travel expenses.
Military Family Assistance Program
We serve all branches of our nation’s Wounded Heroes and their families with personal and financial needs. Services are provided from the onset of injury or illness, throughout their recovery period and along their journey from military life to the civilian world.
* Financial aid varies as each case is based on individual needs ranging from:
- vehicle payments
- travel expenses to and from major medical facilities.
The Last Mission Project
The Last Mission Project scope is to alleviate the financial issue by the following procedures:
Request for an Operation First Response application must be made via a Case Worker, Veterans Administration Representative or Chain of Command.
During the application process the following documents and information will be required:
- verifying documents from WTU, command or VA case manager confirming PTSD rating
- verifying documents of household bills that will be at risk of non-payment due to the Service Member/Veteran’s scheduled treatment program
- verifying documents of Service Member/Veteran’s enrollment in PTSD treatment program
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review