About Operation Chillout
Being Homeless Hurts, Operation Chillout Helps
OPERATION CHILLOUT is an all-volunteer outreach dedicated to ending to the crisis of homelessness for veterans, men and women throughout New Jersey and parts of NE Pennsylvania by:
- Promoting awareness of the multi-faceted nature of poverty and homelessness.
- Advocating for sustainable solutions and programs serving the needs of the poor, addicted, abused and homeless to improve the quality of their lives leading to permanent change and independent living.
- Organizing for peace and economic justice to address systemic inequities challenging impoverished communities.
- Engaging in direct compassionate action including the collection, dissemination and delivery of supplies to homeless people and the agencies that provide for their temporary care.
- Provides a backpack for a man or woman filled with warm clothing – zipped hooded sweatshirt, non-leather gloves, knit cap, warm socks, thermals. They are delivered to homeless people free of charge.
If you are homeless, please call us at the number listed above to see what services we can provide you.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Operation Chillout