About NJ Vet2Vet
The mission of New Jersey Vet2Vet is to provide 24/7 support to New Jersey National Guard members, active military personnel, veterans, their families, and caregivers statewide. We aim to empower every caller to see beyond their current challenge and to help them to find resolution, regain their purpose, reach their full potential, and have a positive impact on those around them.
We do this by:
- Providing superior peer support and case management services
- Ensuring equal access to resources for everyone who needs them
- Connecting callers to clinical providers in the event of a crisis
- Engaging in training facilitated by Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care and the State
- Working with providers in the community to ensure callers have access to the best and most up to date resources available to them
- Maintaining a close partnership with the New Jersey Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
What to expect when you contact us:
- To connect immediately with a support specialist who is prior military
- Understanding, guidance, confidentiality and referrals to local resources if needed
- Follow up to ensure that you have found the answers you need to move forward with confidence
No matter what you are experiencing, or what questions you may have, we are here to provide confidential support to help you find answers, feel connected, and get back on track.
24-hours a day, 7 days a week
We are here to talk to you about any challenge, to help you find answers to any question, and to remind you that you don’t have to do any of this alone.
Live chat is available during our normal business hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
If you want to connect with someone right now, call 1-866-838-7654. We are always available 24/7 by phone.
Email is a great way to connect, ask questions, and request referrals to local resources if you don’t have time to call or chat live with someone in real time.
Expect to hear back from us within 24-hours
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of NJ Vet2Vet