NJ Military Family Assistance Center - Lawrenceville
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 Get Directions
About NJ Military Family Assistance Center - Lawrenceville
NJ Family Assistance Centers (FACs) were established to provide support and assistance to Service Members and their Families. The FACs are geographically placed throughout New Jersey and are able to offer assistance to all branches of service.
What is a FAC?
- Family Assistance Centers (FACs) are local resource centers for Service Members and their Families.
- The FAC staff provides information and referrals to local resources as well as state and federal military support programs.
- The FAC staff are trained professionals (4 retired service members and 2 military spouses) that understand the challenges associated with the military lifestyle. When challenges occur, you need timely and accurate information,compassion and reliable support. No matter what challenges arise, the military family can be assured that the Family Assistance Center will help with solutions.
What can a FAC provide?
- Financial Assistance
- Legal Assisiance
- ID Cards/DEERS enrollment questions
- Tricare/USFHP/Dental questions
- Information and Referral
- Community Resources
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review