NJ Community College Opportunity Grant
About NJ Community College Opportunity Grant
What is the New Jersey CCOG?
In February 2021, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy fulfilled his promise to make tuition‑free community college a reality by permanently establishing the Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG). The goal of CCOG is to increase your earning potential and your access to opportunities with a free college degree.
CCOG supports NJ students, from all walks of life, pursuing their first degree. You can read some of their stories here! We also encourage you to check out different NJ community colleges to learn more about the resources and programs they offer to support your education and career success.
Are You Eligible?
You’re eligible if you:
- Are a New Jersey resident with total household adjusted gross income between $0 – $65,000
- Completed the FAFSA or NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application according to deadlines at www.njgrants.org
- Are enrolled in at least six (6) credits per semester at any of New Jersey’s community colleges during Academic Year 2021-2022
- Have no prior college degree
- Make satisfactory academic progress
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review