Monmouth County Veteran Affairs
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
About Monmouth County Veteran Affairs
The Monmouth County Veterans Services Office serves the past, present, and future veterans of Monmouth County find the benefits and services to which they are entitled.
Services Provided: Veteran’s assistance and referral services
Veteran’s assistance includes:
- Initiate a service-connected compensation and pension claims with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Guide Veterans through the process of gathering medical documentation to support service connected compensation and pension claims.
- Initiate request for all military records.
- Assist veterans’ widows, children, and other dependents in applying for benefits.
- Veterans Services Brochure
- Veterans’ ID cards are available at the Monmouth County Clerk’s Office and provide veterans with valuable discounts from local retailers.
Referral services include:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder counseling
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Readjustment counseling
- Bereavement counseling
- VA Healthcare
- Referral for long-term care such as the Menlo Park, Vineland, and Paramus Veterans’
- Memorial Homes
- Home loan guaranty
- Employment counseling/vocational rehabilitation
Interment services include:
- Maintains records of deceased Monmouth County veterans
- Locates any veterans grave upon the family’s request
- Handles requests for services from veterans and family members
- Memorial Day Flags – Distributes approximately 38,000 flags to veterans’ organizations to be placed on Monmouth County veterans’ graves.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review