79 West Landis Avenue
Vineland, NJ 08360
Hours of Operation
Serving NJ Counties: Cumberland
About Cumberland County CBOC
- Primary Care: Evaluation and management of chronic and acute medical conditions; preventative health disease; health maintenance. Primary Care offers an extensive range of treatment modalities. Our Primary Care physicians recognize the importance of preventive medicine in the care of our primary care patients.
- Behavioral Health: Maintaining and improving the health and well-being of Veterans through excellence in health care, social services, and education. Individual and group treatment is available to help Veterans manage a variety of psychiatric diagnosis. Psychiatrists and Psychologists provide services to America’s Veterans.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): PTSD can occur after someone goes through a traumatic event like combat, assault, or disaster. Most people have some stress reactions after a trauma. If the reactions don’t go away over time or disrupt your life, you may have PTSD. (read more)
- HUD-VASH: Housing assistance for homeless Veterans and their families is available through several federal programs. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and VA Supportive Housing Program (HUD-VASH) partner to provide permanent, supportive housing and treatment services for homeless Veterans.(read more)
- Veterans Justice Outreach (VJO): The Veterans Justice Outreach program is a re-entry program designed to obtain proper psychological/restorative treatment for Veterans who have been incarcerated, awaiting incarceration, or are eligible for release. The objective of this program is to help justice-involved Veterans transition back into society and prevent recidivism. As such, numerous services are available to make successful reentry and recovery possible. Rehabilitation and reintegration services include, but are not limited to: PTSD treatment, treatments for anxiety, depression, alcohol or drug dependency and homelessness prevention.
- Laboratory Services: Phlebotomy services will be available onsite. The Wilmington VA Medical Center will perform the tests and results will be readily available to the clinician via computer.
- Social Work Services: Coordination of care; psychosocial assessments.
- Audiology Services
- Optometry are currently provided at New Jersey Veterans Home in Vineland, but will be moving to the new clinic.
- Post-Op Surgical Follow-up
- Women’s Health
PCP appointments are available Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. based on provider availability.
Laboratory appointments are scheduled Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
For urgent health care concerns, call 302-633-5466.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Cumberland County CBOC
Leave a Review of Cumberland County CBOC
Cumberland County CBOC79 West Landis Avenue
Vineland, NJ 08360