1 Munro Avenue
Cape May, NJ 08204
Hours of Operation
Serving NJ Counties: Cape May
About Cape May County CBOC
Primary Care Services
- Primary Care – Evaluation and management of chronic and acute medical conditions; preventative health disease; health maintenance. Primary Care offers an extensive range of treatment modalities. Our Primary Care physicians recognize the importance of preventive medicine in the care of our primary care patients.
- Behavioral Health – Maintaining and improving the health and well-being of Veterans through excellence in health care, social services, and education. Individual and group treatment is available to help Veterans manage a variety of psychiatric diagnosis. Psychiatrists and Psychologists provide services to America’s Veterans.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): PTSD can occur after someone goes through a traumatic event like combat, assault, or disaster. Most people have some stress reactions after a trauma. If the reactions don’t go away over time or disrupt your life, you may have PTSD. (read more)
- HUD-VASH: Housing assistance for homeless Veterans and their families is available through several federal programs. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and VA Supportive Housing Program (HUD-VASH) partner to provide permanent, supportive housing and treatment services for homeless Veterans. (read more)
- Optometry services provided on the base by a VA provider.
- Laboratory Services: Phlebotomy services will be available onsite. The Wilmington VA Medical Center will perform the tests and results will be readily available to the clinician via computer.
- Social Work Services: Coordination of care; Psychosocial assessments.
- Women’s Health
PCP appointments are available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 12 – 4:30 p.m.
Laboratory work is available Monday – Wednesday from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For urgent health care concerns, call 302-633-5206.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Cape May County CBOC
Leave a Review of Cape May County CBOC
Cape May County CBOC1 Munro Avenue
Cape May, NJ 08204