125 S. Clark St.
WeWork -17th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603
Serving All NJ Counties
About Bunker Labs
Bunker Labs’ mission is to support and convene military-connected entrepreneurs and small business owners. We accomplish this mission by facilitating an action-oriented, member-led network of entrepreneurs and small business owners, providing practical tools and resources, and highlighting inspirational stories that showcase the possibilities and accomplishments of the community
Veterans in Residence
Veterans in Residence is a six-month startup incubator that provides veteran and military family member entrepreneurs with a community, a national business network, and resources to grow their business.
- Who: Military veterans and military family members who have launched a business and are ready to grow
- Where: A local WeWork Veterans in Residence coworking space or virtual space*
- When: New cohorts launch in January and July
- Why: Gain a community of peers who hold each other accountable, plus a nation-wide business network, access to business resources and mentors, and WeWork membership benefits—all with a laser focus on business growth and success
Why Veterans in Residence?
There are many business incubators in the United States. There are few business incubators created by and for the military-connected entrepreneur community.
When you join Veterans in Residence, you have more than an entrepreneurial endeavor in common—you have a common ethos, shaped by a common experience.
Hit the ground running with a community that never gives up, no matter the challenge.
- Onboarding and Orientation
- Weekly Huddles
- Weekly Huddles
- Monthly Masterclasses
- Pitch Competition
- Capstone Event and Entrepreneur Showcase
CEO Circle Growth
Bunker Labs and JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking have partnered to launch a year-long, first-of-its-kind CEOcircle aimed at military-connected entrepreneurs who are disrupting industries and poised for growth.
Technology Disruptive Commerce
- You bring the future to the present — rewriting, redefining, and reimagining how we live. Whether you’re a trend-setting consumer goods startup or a tech disruptor.
- Sector examples: early-stage companies, particularly those with steep growth trajectories and disruptive product and service offerings in categories such as software, hardware, food, health and wellness, home and lifestyle and pet.
- You are a specialist in your sector – navigating the unique dynamics of a growing business. Changing the world and our economy – your business is managing everything from tax processing, accelerating cash flow, improved supply chain management, reducing risk and adapting to changing tech.
- Sector examples including but not limited to: Manufacturers, Distributors, Service and Government Contractors
The cohort of 40 selected companies launches in Washington, D.C. On November 2, 2021. Future programming will take place in locations nationwide.
Launch Lab Online
Launch Lab Online is the next step for active duty military, veterans and military spouses who want to start their own businesses and jumpstart the next chapter in their life.
Every entrepreneurial journey starts with an idea — Launch Lab Online gives you the tools you need to make your idea a reality.
This all-online educational platform is a gamified, interactive way to get an entrepreneurship education — from anywhere in the world, on your time, at your own pace.
Launch Lab Online is a 4 mission course featuring :
- MISSION ONE: KNOW YOURSELF
- Sometimes having a successful business is the worst thing that can happen to you. Many people have built businesses that trap them in a life they didn’t want. Figure out the life you want and build a business to suit it so that you stick with your business for the long run.
- MISSION TWO: KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
- Your business exists to serve a particular real-life customer. How will you build something they want unless you know who they are and have a relationship with them. Get out of the building
- MISSION THREE: PRODUCT & MARKET FIT
- More customer interviews. But this time, you can talk about your product. The goal is not simply a pat on the back but honest feedback of whether your customer will PAY you for your product or service.
- MISSION FOUR: MAKING MONEY
- If the money side of your business doesn’t make sense, your business will fail, regardless of how much people love your product.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Bunker Labs