2517 Highway 35, Building J, Suite 201
Manasquan, NJ 08736
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Serving All NJ Counties
About Bridging The Gap
Opening Doors for Veterans
BTG strategically partners with corporate America and industry leading entrepreneurs for a “career test drive” in hundreds of occupations across the United States. We have established relationships with employers who want to provide an exposure or discovery to help veterans during career transition.
If you are in career transition from the military, changing careers or seeking a new challenge, BTG will open doors on your behalf to employers in business, engineering, banking and finance, healthcare, entertainment and hospitality, information technology, media, manufacturing, transportation and many more areas.
Our BTG program provides the following benefits:
- Invaluable “foot-in-the-door” opportunities
- Professional networking exposure
- Career related experience in a desired profession
- Exposure to experts and industry professionals
- Test drive a career path or college major
Who can use our Career Transition & Coaching Services?
To be eligible for our free BTG Careers Program, you must be currently serving or a Veteran in the Armed Forces:
- Active Duty
- Retired Veteran
- Discharged Veteran
- Military Spouse or Family Member
- Student Veteran
Top Gun Career Transition Program: I.G.N.I.T.E. Your Future
March 17, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
May 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
July 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
September 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
November 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Fort Dix, Auditorium - Building 5507
5507 Memphis St.
Fort Dix, NJ NJ
Why You Should Attend an I.G.N.I.T.E. Event
- Transitioning from military service into the civilian workforce?
- Interested in continuing your focus, dedication and willingness to raise the bar?
- Ready to achieve success by working hard?
- Ready to accept unique challenges?
- Seeking a company that will provide top-quality training?
If you answered YES to any of these, you are ready to start networking for your career today.
What to Expect
Meet with employers one-on-one to “speed interview.” This event is designed to offer informal interviewing practice and for candidates to discover opportunities that might be good fits for them. Open to all active duty, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses and retired members. Light refreshments will be served.
Dress Code: Business CasualCost: FREE
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Bridging The Gap