Atlantic County CBOC
Hours of Operation
About Atlantic County CBOC
Our Goal is to:
- Keep you healthy and living independently.
- Help you learn how to best manage and maintain your good health.
- Work with you and your family to make informed decisions about your health care.
- Provide “closer to home” access to your healthcare provider
Mon-Fri: start of lab 8:00am, last labs 11:00am
Extended Care Hours
Monday: 7:30am-8pm for primary care provider
Wednesday: 4:30pm-6:30pm for primary care providers and BHS SW therapy
*Except Federal Holidays
How do I schedule or change an appointment at the Atlantic County CBOC?
Please call 800-261-8262, Ext. 2800
What services are available at this CBOC?
- Primary Care – Evaluation and management of chronic and acute medical conditions; preventative health disease; health maintenance. Including Women’s Health.
- Behavioral Health – Mental Health, Addiction and Recovery Services are provided including:
- Psychiatric evaluation.
- Medication Management.
- Assistance with psychosocial issues, such as acute behavioral health treatment.
- Evidenced based treatment for PTSD, Military Sexual Trauma, anxiety, stress management, and depression.
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment.
- Suicide Prevention services.
- Mental Health Case Management.
- Social Work: Psychosocial assessments, counseling and case management to assist with VA and non-VA referrals for: access to care, economics, housing, psychological and functional needs.
- Laboratory: Blood draws.
- Telehealth Services: Telehealth provides improved access, reduced waiting times and less travel. A wide variety of specialty services are available.
How do I enroll for Care at the Atlantic County CBOC?
- Complete VA Form 10-10EZ, Application for Health Benefits. (linked above)
- Visit the Atlantic County CBOC.
- Visit the Wilmington VAMC Eligibility Office.
Primary Care Provider (PCP) appointments are available Monday – Thursday from 12 – 4:30 p.m.
Laboratory work is available Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For urgent health care concerns, call 302-633-5336.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review