Association of the United States Army
About Association of the United States Army
Voice for the Army - Support for the Soldier
AUSA supports soldiers, their families and Army civilians, provides a voice for the Army, and honors those who have served. As the Army’s premier, nonprofit, educational and professional association, we:
- Educate those we serve (soldiers and their families, Army civilians, retired soldiers and veterans, and the businesses and industries that support the Army) with programs, products, resources and events…
- Inform our members, Congress and the American public about issues affecting America’s Army – Regular Army, Army National Guard and Army Reserve, and…
- Connect America’s Total Army, its industry partners, like-minded associations and other supporters at the national, regional and chapter levels.
Our NJ Locations
- The Northern New Jersey Chapter covers the counties of Hunterdon, Somerset, Middlesex, Essex, Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, and Union. 862-228-5981
- The Dix Chapter covers Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst and the New Jersey counties of Ocean, Burlington, Atlantic, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Cape May, and portions of Mercer. 908-403-4326
- The AUSA Monmouth Chapter serves the New Jersey County of Monmouth. 732-668-3417 email@example.com
- The Picatinny Arsenal-Middle Forge Chapter supports the Picatinny Arsenal and Surrounding Military and Department of the Army Community 862-354-0473
Connect with and support other members, soldiers, and families through AUSA events and Chapters.
Provides professional development and educational opportunities for the professional soldier.
Benefits & Discounts
Discounts on insurance, car rentals, hotels and more which could easily cover the cost of your membership.
Access to Army Magazine and numerous other AUSA Publications such as the ARMY Greenbook, Legislative Updates, Family Updates, and AUSA Studies. Attend AUSA events worldwide, or stream them live from your home.
Voice On Capitol Hill
We advocate for the Army, our soldiers and their families.
Keeps you informed of what is happening in YOUR Army.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review