1355 Central Parkway S
San Antonio, TX 78232
Serving All NJ Counties
About Operation Homefront
Helping Military Families Thrive at Home
For over fifteen years, we have provided programs that offer: RELIEF (through Critical Financial Assistance and transitional housing programs), RESILIENCY (through permanent housing and caregiver support services) and RECURRING FAMILY SUPPORT programs and services throughout the year that help military families overcome the short-term bumps in the road so they don’t become long-term chronic problems. Operation Homefront has consistently earned high ratings from leading charity rating services, including Charity Navigator, which gave Operation Homefront 4 Stars for 11 consecutive years for superior service and accountability. At Operation Homefront, 90 percent of expenditures goes directly toward delivering programs and services to the military families who need it most.
Build strong, stable, and secure military families so they can thrive in the communities that they’ve worked so hard to protect.
To be the provider of choice for short-term and Critical Financial Assistance, long-term stability and recurring support programs to military families.
- Do What’s Right: Our actions must always reflect the best interests of the military families we seek to serve.
- Respect Others: Recognizing the multiplicative power inherent in a diverse workforce, we place a priority on creating a collaborative, trust-based working environment that values dignity, teamwork, and each individual’s contribution to our collective mission.
- Perform With Excellence: Our troops and their families work tirelessly to protect the freedoms we enjoy daily and they deserve our very best efforts to support them. To do so, we must stay focused on our mission, be accountable and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Gratitude: As a conduit by which Americans are able to show their appreciation for all that our military community does on our behalf, we must reflect this appreciation and be grateful to all who help us accomplish our mission.
By connecting the American donor community to our military families through a robust array of valued and life-changing programs that address the specific short-term and Critical Financial Assistance, long-term stability and recurring support needs they experience, Operation Homefront is able to help military families overcome many of the challenges inherent in military life. The result: stronger, more stable, and more secure military families. Our programs include:
SHORT-TERM CRITICAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (RELIEF)
- Critical Financial Assistance* for food, utilities, home repairs, rent/mortgage payments, etc.
- Rent-free transitional housing for wounded service members
- Transitional Homes for Veterans
LONG-TERM STABILITY (RESILIENCY)
- Mortgage-free homes awarded across the U.S.
- Veteran Caregiver Support program
RECURRING FAMILY SUPPORT
- Baby showers to help new military moms welcome the newest member of the family
- Homefront Celebrations to recognize military spouses
- Holiday programs to provide meals and toys
- Backpacks filled with school supplies for military kids
*Critical Financial Assistance is in the form of checks paid directly to mortgage lenders, auto mechanics, contractors, hospitals, doctors, and other providers.
If you need to contact someone about Critical Financial Assistance, please call the Critical Financial Assistance Line at: 1-877-264-3968 (toll free); 210-549-4600 (local); and 1-855-552-0838 (fax).
45975 Nokes Blvd Suite 140
- BBB Accredited Charity
- Guidestar Platinum Seal of Transparency 2020
- Charity Navigator
2nd Annual VFSAC Golf Classic
October 4, 2021, 8:00 am - September 15, 2021, 11:33 pm (Central Time)
Brookhaven Country Club
3333 Golfing Green Dr, Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Farmers Branch, TX TX
Hosted annually in North Texas, the VFSAC Golf Classic brings together leading companies and executives in the mortgage industry for a fun day while raising funds and awareness for the needs of veterans and their families through Operation Homefront. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
STATUS OF EVENT:
This event is open for registration.
For more information contact Robin Miller.
Email or call 972-396-6755
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Operation Homefront