About Hidden Heroes
Hidden Heroes Mission
Hidden Heroes brings vital attention to the untold stories of military caregivers and seeks solutions for the tremendous challenges and long-term needs they face.
- Raise awareness of the issues military caregivers confront every day
- Inspire individuals, businesses, communities, and civic, faith and government leaders to take action in supporting military caregivers in their communities
- Establish a national registry, encouraging military caregivers to register at HiddenHeroes.org to better connect them to helpful resources and support
Join Our Community
Robust Resource Directory: Discover local and national support from more than 200 carefully vetted caregiver resources. Caregivers can filter resources through a number of key criteria, including location, era of service, and type of wound, injury, or illness.
Access to a Private Facebook Community of Caregivers: Find support and advice from fellow caregivers in the Hidden Heroes Caregiver Community, a private online community created by caregivers, for caregivers.
Connect with your local Hidden Heroes City: Launched in 2016, Hidden Heroes Cities works with state and local governments across the country to increase support for military caregivers in their home communities.
More Support from Hidden Heroes
- Free Online Courses through the Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
- Nine Steps to Finding Respite Care
- Financial Wellness Portal from Prudential
- The Military and Veteran Caregiver Experience Map
- Prepare To Care Guide from AARP
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions by Caregivers
Military Caregiver Recognition Award Program
As a military caregiver, you’re eligible to participate in free online courses by nationally recognized experts. Provided by PsychArmor Institute School for Military and Veteran Caregivers & Families and sponsored by USAA, these courses cover a wide array of caregiving issues, such as financial literacy, mental health and intimacy. Caregivers who complete the program will earn a Certificate of Achievement, signed by Senator Elizabeth Dole and Tina Atherall, in recognition of their dedication in caring for a wounded service member or Veteran. Click below to find out more!
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review of Hidden Heroes