Bunker Labs Newark
About Bunker Labs Newark
Veterans in Residence: A business incubator for veteran-owned and military spouse-owned startups
COMMIT TO GROWTH
Veterans in Residence is a business incubator that provides veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs and business owners with coworking space, local community, a national business network, and targeted support to grow their business.
Veterans in Residence is a partnership of WeWork and Bunker Labs.
- WHO: Veterans and military spouses who have launched a business and are ready to grow.
- WHAT: A business incubator for early-stage startups and growth-oriented small businesses.
- WHERE: A local WeWork Veterans in Residence coworking space or virtual space.*
- WHEN: New cohorts launch every January and July. Each cohort runs for six months.
- WHY: Gain a cohort of peers who hold each other accountable for business growth and success.
Why Veterans in Residence?
There are many business incubators in the United States. There are few business incubators created by and for the veteran and military spouse entrepreneur community.
When you join Veterans in Residence, you have more than an entrepreneurial endeavor in common—you have a common ethos, shaped by a common experience. Hit the ground running with a community that never gives up, no matter the challenge.
- Month 1 (July & January): Onboarding and orientation
- Month 2-5: Weekly huddles & Monthly masterclass
- Month 6 (June & December): Capstone Event, Pitch Competition, & Entrepreneur Showcase
Ceocircle Growth: Industry-specific mastermind groups for executives and founders
JOIN AN EXECUTIVE COHORT
CEOcircle is a monthly mastermind for post-revenue, growth-stage companies looking to scale. Founders and C-suite executives ask critical questions and learn from peers on how to take their company to the next level.
Meet the Current Cohort
Bunker Labs in partnership with JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking are launching a new CEOcircle Cohort. The twelve-month program provides executives with the opportunity to advance their businesses by participating in quarterly in-person fly-in forums, monthly peer-to-peer networking meetings, and a ten-week mentorship program with JPMorgan Chase.
The 43 participants were determined through a rigorous evaluation process that weighed historical and projected growth, business strategy and desire for mentorship. The selected businesses vary in size, with 2021 projected revenue ranging from $1.5 to $105 million and averaging $13.9 million, and represent a diverse array of industries including healthcare, marketing, data and information technology, staffing and recruitment, and restaurants.
- WHO: Founders and executives of companies with significant revenue and traction.
- WHAT: A monthly mastermind for post-revenue, growth stage companies looking to scale.
- WHERE: Virtual monthly meetings, with possible quarterly travel for in-person meetings.
- WHEN: Once a month for 12-months. New cohorts kick off in November of each year.
- WHY: Learn from industry peers and hold one another accountable for forward progress.
Together, you will achieve your business goals through peer-to-peer learning, high-profile industry speakers, one-on-one advisor opportunities with industry leaders, and tactical approaches to problem solving.
- Month 1: Cohort launch and orientation
- Months 2-11: Monthly huddles & Quarterly masterclass
- Month 12: Capstone Event
Who is eligible to participate?
Veterans, active-duty service members, and military family members (including spouses, children, and siblings) who are founders or executives of stable, post-revenue companies.
Ambassador Program: Lead the next wave of American businesses
Be a Community Leader
The Ambassador Program is a 12-month program for volunteers looking to help local Veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses. The Ambassadors serve as Bunker Labs’ “boots on the ground”, there to help facilitate their local Veterans in Residence program, and develop and connect the local entrepreneur ecosystem.
- WHO: Entrepreneurial servant-leaders experienced in community building and facilitating discussions.
- WHAT: A volunteer role supporting and connecting local entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- WHERE: Bunker Labs communities nationwide.
- WHEN: Twelve-month commitments starting in June of each year.
- WHY: Grow as a community leader while meaningfully impacting the lives of veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs.
Tell Roger About Your Experience
We'd love to hear about your experience with this organization. Please consider leaving a review to help us make Roger the best resource for veterans.Leave a Review